You are here

Home » Transportation

Senior Citizen Shared Ride

Senior Citizen Shared-Ride is offered to residents who are over the age of 65. Eligible residents are offered reduced fare for all trips, whether they are traveling to medical or non-medical destinations. To take advantage of this service, proof of age must be presented to ACTS along with an application form. Once approved, the Pennsylvania Lottery will pay 85% of the cost of your trip while the remaining 15% will be paid by yourself or a sponsoring agency such as Challenges/Options in Aging.

General Services Provided:
• Provides reduced fare for all transportation trips traveling to medical or non-medical destinations.

Eligibility Requirements:
• Target population: individuals over the age of 65 years.
• No income guidelines apply.