You are here
Supportive Rental Subsidy
As part of collaboration with Lawrence County MH/MR, LCCAP provides subsidized housing options to a limited number of eligible individuals. This program is meant to be a bridge to a permanent subsidy through the Housing Authority or Section 8 Voucher.
Clients are able to select housing of their choice (that meet habitability standards and meet HUD Fair Market Rent guidelines) taking into consideration their support systems, employment, and transportation needs.
Case managers travel to participant’s homes bimonthly to conduct inspections of the property, teach life skills, provide financial literacy/budgeting counseling, and track progress toward goals.
General Services Provided:
• Comprehensive Assessment.
• Information and Referral.
• Housing Clearinghouse.
• Comprehensive Case Management.
• Life Skills.
• Financial Literacy.
• Subsidization of Housing.
• Referral From Lawrence County MH/MR or Human Services Center or other local mental health provider.
• No income guidelines apply.