You are here
Supportive Housing Programs
Some homeless households are eligible for either transitional or permanent housing assistance through LCCAP. These households must meet eligibility guidelines, agree to participate in intensive case management at their home, and be enrolled in school or working.
Clients are able to select housing of their choice (that meet habitability standards and meet HUD Fair Market Rent guidelines) taking into consideration their support systems, employment, and transportation needs.
Case managers travel to participant’s homes bi-monthly to conduct inspections of the property, teach life skills, provide financial literacy/budgeting counseling, and track progress toward goals.
General Services Provided:
• Comprehensive Assessment.
• Information and Referral.
• Housing Clearinghouse.
• Comprehensive Case Management.
• Life Skills.
• Financial Literacy.
• Subsidization of Housing.
• Proof of homelessness (some programs target specific populations and/or have additional guidelines).
• No income guidelines apply.