You are here
Lawrence County Community Action Partnership is made up of three agencies that seek to involve the community in assessing local needs and attacking the causes and conditions of poverty.
1. Lawrence County Social Services, Inc.
* Funding Administrator of the Lawrence County Community Action Partnership
* Designated Community Action Agency for Lawrence County
* Team PA CareerLink Operator
* Head Start Program Administrator
* Lawrence County Homeless Coordinator
* Housing and Urban Development Counseling Agency
* Medical Assistance Transportation Program Administrator
* Child and Adult Care Food Program Sponsoring Organization
2. United Community Services of Lawrence County, Inc
* Child Care Operator
* In-Home Services
3. Allied Coordinated Transportation Services, Inc.
* Senior Shared Ride Program Administrator and Provider
* Shared Ride Program for Persons with Disabilities Provider
* Welfare to Work Program Administrator and Provider
Through these agencies, Lawrence County Community Action Partnership reaches out to low-income people in Lawrence County to address their multiple needs through a comprehensive approach, develops partnerships with other community organizations, involves low-income clients in agency's operations, and administers a full range of coordinated programs designed to have a measurable impact on poverty.